Happy Herstory month
We participated in a 31-Day Growth Challenge during Women's History Month! We are challenging ourselves to explore new things, self-empowerment, being proactive, and love on us!
1. Glam her with Generosity – Compliment other Women
2. Try something new – Empower Yourself
3. Embrace your Natural beauty – No make up needed
4. Color outside the lines – do something you won't
normally do .. Respectfully and legally of course
5. Learn more about a powerful woman in history
6. Your body is bomb – Flaunt it! You're a beauty!
7. Kill it with Kindness - Don't respond with rudeness
8. Emotional Labor? Not today – We as women
organize everything and everyone's agenda.. Take a break
9. Boom in the bedroom – Tell your mate it's your night and it's all about you!
10. Creative Minds – create something New
11. Flaws to Flawless – Accept your strengths and weaknesses as part of your personality. Love me! Self Empowerment!
12. Ms. INDEPENDENT – Take some time and treat yourself
13. Friends forever – hang out with your friends and introduce them to something new
14. You have the RIGHT – If you don't agree with something , just say no!
15. I love….. – talk about something your love interest with your bestie and add some random things to the convo.. like bills, your job, etc.
16. Where my girls at? – increase your intake of feminist in the media, listen what they have to say
17. I can do it too!- Work in areas that interest you! take a free online class, begin a blog, etc
18. Fail to Succeed – overcome your fear today
19. You’re not obligated to – focus on your obligations , NO ONE ELSE
20. She sparkles – Meet up with a female mentor, role model, etc. have lunch, or a cup of coffee
21. Stop the excuses – no need to make excuses for others
22. Push to passion – you love what you do, what's stopping you from excelling
23. Stop the Gossip
24. New friends – build a new friendship
25. Boredom- stop saying you're bored. Ask yourself why you're bored..
26. Focus on you – make yourself available to others and more available to yourself.
27. Benefiting Herstory – Donate time or funds to a local charity or organization for women
28. Accomplish one day at a time – you should write one accomplishment a day
29. Celfie – fun don't need to be shared. Take pictures without posting to social media
30. The F bomb – learn to use the word Feminism
31. I'm a proud Woman - Do what makes you feel great to be a woman